Estonian Embassy is recruiting a full-time SECRETARY
Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Ankara is recruiting
a full-time SECRETARY
with clerical and consular duties.
- excellent command of Turkish and English (written and oral)
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent communication skills
- profound understanding of principles of customer service
- willingness to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- excellent computer skills, including Internet and MS Office and Outlook
- hard-working and responsible
- punctual and independent
- open-minded and flexible
Previous experience is not a prerequisite but may be an asset. Training will be given for working with registries in Estonian.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to by 27 May 2011.